Not to jinx anything but the girls where at clinic recently and the results where fab! E has gained another kilo in 4 weeks and now weighs 26lb 10oz, she's also grown a few cms. PM's results weren't the best, weighs 17lb 9oz so hasn't gained much and has apparently shrunk. Bloods where good, PM's KCL needed reducing by 1ml so thats good an no chances for E except being started on the Domperidone again for her bloating.
PM has done fab with her G tube, it recently got changed into a mic Key button and is doing good. It was really badly over granulated at 1st but the Community Nurses have been coming by every few days and using Silver Nitrate on it, its cleared up so much and looks good now. When changing her over to the button PM was fast asleep and only woke once to see what was going on! I was very impressed she slept through it all, she's one brave sweetheart that's for sure.
We're off on our 1st ever family holiday next month, I'm dreading it in some ways as I'm scared I'll forget meds or their machines or milk. Don't fancy getting all the way there and realising, that wouldn't be good haha.
PM is crawling and standing up unaided, also walks if you hold her hands. She got her 1st pair of shoes a few weeks ago and they are super cute, know she had grown a little because she finally could wear shoes!
E's growth spurt is fab news though, this time last year she had just reached 20lb so gaining 6lb in 12 mths is pretty good for her, I think anyway. PM loves her food unlike her sister, she eats baby food and finger foods so I'm quite surprised she hasn't gained more weight but next month they are changing her onto a milk with more calories in to see if that helps. Dr said if not much improvement in 12 mths with her growth they are going to consider Growth Hormones.
Next appt isn't for 6 weeks now which is also a plus and a good sign. Keep gaining weight and growing my gorgeous girls, mummy is super proud of you both :)
No comments:
Post a Comment