Thursday, 5 August 2010

G-Tube.

Princess E has been in hospital over the past 9 days, she finally came home yesterday after having her nasal tube removed and a G tube fitted & a fundo put in place (means she can never vomit). She went down at 9am and didn't return until half 2,longest hours of my life. She was meant to only be in for 7 days but her tummy got quite swollen so feeding was delayed. The hospital stay wasn't too bad, daddy stayed most nights as I was looking after baby P but I stayed a few nights. She had bloods taken almost every day which broke my heart, within a few days of getting there she hated anyone who came near her and would throw a massive tantrum. Broke my heart. Many times I just wanted to take her home!
She is very happy to be home, she loved being back in her own cot last night & has enjoyed being back with lil sis and playing with all her toys & watching Playhouse Disney. The house hasn't been the same without her, far too quiet! Glad she is home now though.

1 comment:

  1. ((((Jessica & Family))))

    This is the first time, I've had time to read your blog. I have never heard of Cystinosis and still no real idea what it is but I just wanted to say "you are a great mum and your girls are beautiful" x

    ReplyDelete